Monday, June 15, 2009

June News! Post #2



It's June, 15! How are you? Still interested? Here are some news!

1)"Made in IGN"! :D

Now you can find all news related to my games on IGN! Don't forget about my main site android-music.ucoz.com ! I'll be very glad to see your comments in my guestbook! :)
2) Some small progress as always! Making some cinematics, here are some screenshots!

Those screenshots are a little bit outdated. I've posted them to show you some signs of progress and not to spoil the game! Of course those screenies are causing a lot of questions! That makes some sense! :) There will be some fresh ones on July.
3) Welcome our first follower! Congratulations Matt, you're the first of several hundreds of people who watched the blog and decided to follow this blog!
You can also become the follower of this blog, dear guest! Feel free to join the blog, get RSS and surely post comments!
4) There will be a site update soon! Two clues: it will become larger and it will become brighter! :) All the information goes with the "July News!" post.

Unfortunately I've got no videos for today because most of my attention goes to the trailer! However there will be some short demos in the "July News!" post! Still not posting the deadline to avoid some unnecessary moments!

Now to the most interesting!
Wanna become a play tester of this engine? You can still download this little tech demo prebuild(was made in an hour) so you can find out if your computer will be able to run the main tech demo. I'll be posting links to some new, more optimized demos, made in an hour or two. To run this demo you need to have a video card with P.S. 2.0 shader support, OGG Vorbis audio format support(.ogg - I'm sure you have it) and latest DirectX 9.0 build. My computer runs the game very well with AMD Athlon XP 2500+ (1.96 Mhz) processor, nVidia Geforce 6600 video card and DDR 1GB RAM.

That's all for now! Gotta go, a lot of work awaits! >:D
Comments are welcome! :)

15 comments:

  1. Sounds great! Those screenies are awesome! :) I like those 3d guys! However the demo lagged much on my cpu! Hope the engine will be lihgter. <:0 Anyway great job! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job! make more screens plz

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol several hundreds is that so?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've embedded a "getclicky" counter on my page - you can find it on http://getclicky.com/ . You can also use it to watch the visits number on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your blog stability! I've noticed you're posting news twice a month, am I right? You've written that in one of the previous posts. Keep going, your project is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why don't you make a russian language adaptation? Or make a separate blog in russian?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's good. Looking forward to the demo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh some gf troopers always come in handy :D Good luck on ign btw! Cheers a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've found you on youtube yesterday, nice you've got a lot of views already, carry on! A fully customed fan game is a rare phenomena today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's awesome but can I ask you to make a Mutant Chronicles Doom Troopers remake? I'll e very grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really hoping that it will be the first grand fan game cause mp2d is shut down and sr388 left a blank page after themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What engine do you use for this game? It doesn't look like gamemaker and you said directx9? That sounds quite promising! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. metroid rulez forever! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Android! Nice work you got there, looking forward to the game as others. =) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous last, yup it rulez! :)

    ReplyDelete