Thursday, June 4, 2009
Hello again! It's June already! That means only one thing - holidaaaaays! Did you think how are you going to spend your holidays? One advice: if you're planning to spend your holidays sitting in front of blue display, you're losing your time! Stand up, take your phone and book a ticket to the sea! Ok, now to the news!
Some minor changes as usual:
1) Reworked the site a bit - at least there's more information about the project!
2) Reworked the engine again - there were some small bugs - thanks to play testers!
3) The demo is growing - it's 6 mb already!
4) Bad news - there will be no Game Boy Advanced version and no Flash version. Concentrated on the main object - exe.
5) Working on a trailer - a guy with a powerful 4 core cpu and superb Geforce card agreed to help me! :)
6) Members page is no more since I decided to work on the game alone for a while because there is no work for other members yet.
Some interesting facts:
1) 342 people were willing to test the engine, even that number was rather big for me(it's very hard to choose play testers)! Today there are 3 play testers, each of them has a great game playing experience!
2) I gave a show with some of the "Metroid'y" tunes on a local bike fest! Don't think there are only electronic tracks in the game list! ;)
3) I'm a bad student - most of my copy-books were drawn all over with the game concepts!
There will be fresh screenshots this month in "June News! Post #2"!
Check my tunes on myspace!
Cheers a lot!